Lead Conversion Designer (Web)
Location: Virtual. Will work from your home office.
Employee Type: Full Time
Support TEAM: YES! In-house creative, copywriting, development and channel support.
Job Type: Marketing
Experience: 3+ years graphic design experience in an agency; must have experience designing banners and landing pages.
Here at Uhuru, we're looking for a creative to help develop and design conversion centered landing pages, digital ad campaigns, and other branded material.
Must be, self-motivated Full-Time Graphic Designer to work with our Senior Creative Designer.
Yes, this awesome position will be remote.
If you have experience working in the digital advertising world, we'd love to talk to you!
** To apply, you must include your portfolio and/or samples of your recent work **
- Strong design aesthetic, with a refined sense of typography and visual hierarchy.
- Strong understanding of user experience, visual design, user research, and design principles.
- A solid understanding and proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- Experienced in designing for both web and print.
- Experience with web or landing page design
(Unbounce, HubSpot, or WordPress Design experience a plus!)
- Ability to visualize, own, and execute the creation of landing pages
- Experience designing link, banner, and image ads for Facebook, Google Adwords, Instagram, Twitter.
- 3+ years graphic design experience in an agency; must have experience designing banners and landing pages.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design preferred.
- Must have a strong portfolio exhibiting beautiful, creative design work.
- Ability to create original designs, icons, and illustrations using Adobe programs.
- Sketch experience a plus
- Must be familiar with responsive web-design
- Love surfing sites like Dribbble, Behance, and Crayon to get inspiration.
- Some knowledge of conversion rate optimization (CRO) - not required, but a plus.
- Great initiative and work ethic are at the core of Uhuru and key in this role. This position requires a results-driven and self-motivated individual.
- Capability and willingness to learn new concepts and ideas rapidly and then effectively apply them.
The Successful Uhuru Designer should be able to:
- Understand the client’s brand.
- Know how creative impacts campaign success and the impact you have on a client and their company.
- Understand your client’s story and message.
- Manage multiple clients with Uhuru's Agile Process
- Work with Uhuru Digital Marketing Consultants and Campaign Managers to create the overall campaign strategy for your clients and manage the creative process of that marketing program on a day-to-day basis.
General responsibilities include:
- Designing banners and landing pages based on project scope and client expectations.
- Be prepared to help marketers where needed from ad creative, emails, and newsletters
- Handling multiple projects while meeting critical deadlines (Agency experience is a plus!).
- Working collaboratively with team members, and being comfortable with feedback and making multiple edits to your work as needed.
Hopefully, our careers page gave you a sense of our team but here’s a bit more.
We have a lot of fun and love what we do.
Our motivation is honestly not about making a lot of money; rather it’s building something we're proud of and having a significant impact on the companies we work with.
We're a group of people who value friendship and relationships and want to pursue future business ideas together. We're a small team that is growing fast who trusts each other and loves working together.
If you've made it this far, then you should definitely apply.