Business Results Specialist
Location: Virtual. Will work from your home office.
Employee Type: Full Time
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Inside Phone Sales – Executive Level Customers
Experience: 3 years + proven sales experience B2B
Compensation: This is a minimum 6 figure compensation position (salary + commission)
Six Most Important Performance Objectives
- Within 90 days, complete all aspects of: understanding principle buyers & decision makers of our services; identifying their needs & issues in the context of the services & value that we provide; qualifying prospects based on those needs & issues and willingness to invest in our solutions; and communicate the value of those solutions in a truthful and persuasive manner; and close business at sales quota with assistance.
- Successfully complete a 30-day onboarding orientation, and training program and be capable of understanding and executing the most important aspects of the position that need to be learned and implemented to succeed.
- Within 60 days, conduct a complete sales qualification and needs analysis of both inbound and outbound (not cold-calling) sales leads using a step-by-step, documented “consultative sales process.”
- On an ongoing basis, manage and report in CRM tool 6-8 open pipeline opportunities with the cooperation and assistance.
- Ongoing—achieve successful execution of Key Performance Indicators and report success monthly.
- Join and contribute positively to a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture and represent the transformational strategies of Uhuru with B2B and B2C clients that help them grow their businesses by 30-100% in six to twelve months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (We will train as needed)
- This position is 100% phone sales/appointment setting. Representative must convert leads provided by company and secure own leads and referrals. Our proven outbound system allows for increasing pipeline conversion results with effort.
- Drive revenue to the company. Sales transaction deals range from $65,000-285,000.
- This position is a virtual sales position; you will work from a home office and have the freedom to implement the pre-agreed upon sales objectives.
- Report on activity and results during a daily 10-minute team huddle.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and statistics within the HubSpot CRM tool.
- Make outbound calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and email to leads to sell Uhuru services.
- This is a “dial out” (not cold-calling) sales role in addition to requiring that you handle inbound sales calls and convert those calls into consultative sales, down sells or cross sells.
- Market and close prospects into our strategic programs via Zoom screen sharing and telephone.
- Some travel may be required. For example, annual conferences for training and company retreats.
- Other duties or special projects to be assigned by Sales Coordinator.
- A minimum of 3 years recent sales experience with an emphasis on high-end telephone selling as well as documented top producer status; preferably in an inside sales environment utilizing both inbound and outbound calling strategies.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively work as a team with other members of the Client Services team and various members within the company to achieve individual, departmental and company goals.
- You will need acceptable modern computer skills and be expected to follow all company policies and procedures.
- You will need the ability to build rapport and be able to correspond with people from all over the world. This position calls for the ability to effectively communicate with all types of people.
- Traits, attitudes, skills: unstoppable mindset, coachable, exceptionally driven, resourceful, results-oriented, passionate about helping businesses grow, persuasive, assertive, honest, quality follow-up, attention to detail, gregarious, outstanding verbal communicator over the telephone.
- The ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
- The ability to work from your home in a disciplined, effective way.
Important note: After you submit an application, we'll want to get to know you more. You'll be asked to email a short video introducing yourself and saying why you want to be a part of the Uhuru Team. This is required, if you are not going to submit a short video do not submit an application.