Business Strategists - Providing Value Upfront to Uhuru Prospects with No-Obligation
Location: Virtual. Will work from your home office.
Employee Type: Full Time
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Inside Phone Sales – Executive Level Customers
Support Team: YES! In-house admin support.
Experience: 5 years + proven sales and marketing experience B2B
Compensation: This is a minimum 6 figure compensation position (base salary + commission)
Once in a lifetime opportunity to work under the direct execution of Strategist and CEO Peter Lang! Do you think you have what it takes?
- You will represent one of the top digital marketing agencies in the world.
- You will learn cutting-edge strategies and influencing skills that companies from around the world have paid tens of thousands of dollars a month to partner with Uhuru to gain access to.
- You will learn to provide value upfront with no-obligation to prospects.
- Proximity is power! Imagine being fully immersed in the Uhuru environment.
- Imagine being mentored on the skills, tools, and strategies that can develop you into one of the best in the world.
Are you right for this position?
If you do not believe you are in the top 2% of sales and marketing applicants for this position, save your time (and ours) and do not apply.
The ideal person for this job is a sales and marketing professional of the highest caliber. You have the perfect balance of ego and empathy. You don’t JUST close, you build a relationship and sustain a future. If you're only a few years into your sales experience, consider applying to our Business Results Specialist Sales position.
Imagine a career working with challenging and fun industries to solve mission-critical business problems. Make great money, build an unbelievable career while helping Uhuru transform companies.
Six Most Important Performance Objectives
- Within 90 days, complete all aspects of: working with existing clients to understand how we help them succeed with their digital marketing goals; understanding principle buyers & decision makers of our services; identifying their needs & issues in the context of the services & value that we provide; qualifying prospects based on those needs & issues and willingness to invest in our solutions; and communicate the value of those solutions in a truthful and persuasive manner; and close business at sales quota with the assistance of our sales team and CEO.
- Successfully complete a 30- 60 day sales & marketing onboarding orientation, and training program and be capable of understanding and executing the most important aspects of the position that needs to be learned and implemented to succeed.
- Within 60 days, conduct a complete sales qualification and needs analysis using a step by step documented “connect call process” on inbound and outbound (not cold-calling) sales leads.
- On an ongoing basis, manage and report in CRM tool 5-10 open pipeline opportunities with the cooperation and assistance of our sales team and CEO.
- Ongoing—achieve successful execution of Key Performance Indicators and report success monthly.
- Join and contribute positively to a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture and represent the transformational strategies of Uhuru with B2B clients that help them grow their business by 30 – 100% in six to twelve months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (We will train as needed)
- This position is 100% phone sales/appointment setting. Representative must convert leads provided by company and secure own leads and referrals. Our proven outbound system allows for increasing pipeline conversion results with effort.
- Drive revenue to the company. Sales transaction deals range from $65,000-285,000.
- This position is a virtual sales position; you will work from a home office and have the freedom to implement the pre-agreed upon sales objectives.
- Report activity and results on a daily basis during a 15-minute team huddle
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and statistics within the HubSpot CRM tool
- Make outbound calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and email to qualified leads and sell coaching as well as other Uhuru services.
- Perform and create surface level audits of prospects websites and inbound bound marketing funnels.
- This is a “dial out” (not cold-calling) sales role in addition to requiring that you handle inbound sales calls and convert those calls into consultative sales or down sells or cross-sells.
- Market and close prospects into our strategic programs via GoToMeeting screen sharing and telephone.
- Some travel may be required. For example, annual conferences for training and company retreats.
- Other duties or special projects to be assigned by CEO.
- Execute a Challenger/Consultative Sales process proven to close prospects with in the average 45 days sales cycle.
- A minimum of 3 years recent sales experience with an emphasis on high-end telephone selling as well as documented top producer status; preferably in an inside sales environment utilizing both inbound and outbound calling strategies.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively work as a team with other members of the Client Services team and various members within the company to achieve individual, departmental and company goals.
- You will need acceptable modern computer skills and be expected to follow all company policies and procedures.
- You will need the ability to build rapport and be able to correspond with people from all over the world. This position calls for the ability to effectively communicate with all types of people.
- Traits, attitudes, skills: unstoppable mindset, coachable, exceptionally driven, resourceful, results-oriented, passionate about helping businesses grow, persuasive, assertive, honest, quality follow-up, attention to detail, gregarious, outstanding verbal communicator over the telephone.
- The ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
- The ability to work from your home in a disciplined, effective way.
Important note: After you submit an application, we'll want to get to know you more. You'll be asked to email a short video introducing yourself and saying why you want to be a part of the Uhuru Team. This is required, if you are not going to submit a short video do not submit an application.