Uhuru Digital Ads Manager
Location: Virtual. Will work from your home office.
Employee Type: Full Time
Support TEAM: YES! In-house marketers, creative, copywriting, development, and strategy support.
Job Type: Marketing
2+ years of Facebook ADVERTISING experience. (Blueprint certified Preferred)
2+ years of Google Adwords experience. (Adwords certified preferred)
Do you have Facebook and Google Ad Experience?
Have you managed eCommerce marketing budgets over $50,000/Month?
Do you love digging into the data and problem-solving your way to ROI positive campaigns?
Would you like to work with other smart and energetic campaign managers and learn from a team of intelligent peers?
If you answered YES to all of the above, then we want to chat with you.
We are a fast-growing digital marketing agency that uses a combination of technology, problem-solving, and a view of the entire marketing and sales funnel to make online paid advertising profitable for our wide variety of clients.
Among all the online ads channels, we have a unique focus on Facebook and are recognized as a leader in that space. We know nearly 100% of Facebook's potential and make it the key to success for most of our clients. We also work with Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter Ads.
We are looking to add another member to our growing team.
This individual should have experience in deploying, managing and scaling Facebook as well as Google PPC campaigns (Twitter and LinkedIn would be a plus). This individual should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage with both the team and clients.
Most of all we are looking for someone who has a sound knowledge of conversion-focused campaigns, and the right amount of experience in the ecommerce space.
If you have a proven track record of developing, launching and optimizing digital marketing campaigns that deliver real results (10-20X ROI), this is the position for you.
- Uhuru Digital Ads Managers are responsible for managing campaigns in our BA and BA Attack programs that deliver real, quantifiable results for every client.
- Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Consultant and fellow hive team members to counsel, coach, and advise clients on "result-driven" marketing strategies that grow their businesses. Our clients need to get the "right advice" from us, and our team needs to be able to deliver it—straightforward, bold and direct.
- This position is critical for generating an immediate impact and helping to give our clients a genuinely world-class marketing experience from start to finish. Your duties will include things like suggesting a deeper dive into their campaigns with analytics, offering an unsolicited recommendation, or talking clients through the “whys” behind their marketing tactics in clear, easily understandable terms.
- The key to being successful in this position is juggling a variety of tasks and ensuring the campaigns exceed their expected results. Our clients hire us for our expertise and consultative approach; a Uhuru Digital Ads Manager needs to be confident in giving their expert perspectives, even if it makes clients uncomfortable. Our job then shifts to helping them work through the change, so their company shines and their marketing drives long-term, sustainable growth.
- This position requires a dynamic and hands-on approach to managing campaigns across a variety of digital marketing platforms. You will need to be comfortable with a/b testing campaign elements, providing weekly reports, and continuously working to improve the client's main KPIs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Successful Digital Ads Manager should be able to:
- Understand your client’s needs
- Know the impact you have on your client and their company
- Understand your client’s goals and motivations
- Manage multiple clients within Uhuru's Agile Process
- Work with a Uhuru Strategist to create the overall marketing strategy for your clients and manage the implementation of that marketing program on a day-to-day basis
- Plan, Create, Launch and continuously optimize the PPC campaigns
- Strategize, Execute, and Manage a variety of digital marketing campaigns from conception to collaboration on creative to execution and analysis. We want thought leaders.
- Have the initiative to continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Work with a Senior Digital Marketing Consultant to develop marketing strategies and execution plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives.
- Leveraging our real-time data dashboards and a plethora of reporting tools, you will be responsible for communicating campaign performance to clients and creating a clear road-map for the future.
- Gather data on personas, competitors, and market conditions.
- Prepare reports and present result to clients and management.
- Provide day-to-day management of clients’ ad accounts.
- Interface with clients for PPC planning and reporting.
- Manage daily responsibilities, including keyword research, campaign/ad group creation, bid management, campaign crafting/testing, copywriting, etc.,
*Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- 2+ years of Facebook ADVERTISING experience. (Blueprint Certified Preferred)
- 2+ years of Google Adwords experience. (Adwords certified preferred)
- Twitter, LinkedIn, and other Social Media Ads knowledge is a plus.
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience in independently managing client accounts. (Any industry)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of conversion pixel implementation through Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics Certified (required within 6 months of hire)
- Strong, professional verbal communication.
- Excellent written and creative content skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities.
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player.
- A student of marketing and digital with a passion for continually learning new ways to practice your craft.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business Development, Economics or related analytics fields)