Location: Virtual. Will work from your home office.
Employee Type: Full Time W-2 Employee
Support TEAM: YES! In-house creative, copywriting, development and channel support.
Job Type: Marketing Manager Internal
Experience: 1-3- years of marketing experience. You will learn a lot very quickly.
We are looking for an amazing, well organized inbound marketer to own the majority of the inbound funnel for Uhuru. You will be in charge of generating traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales team will help you accomplish.
- You will represent one of the top digital marketing agencies in the world.
- You will learn cutting-edge strategies and influencing skills that companies from around the world have paid tens of thousands of dollars a month to partner with Uhuru to gain access to.
- Proximity is power! Imagine being fully immersed in the Uhuru environment.
- Imagine being mentored on the skills, tools, and strategies that can develop you into one of the best in the world.
Are you right for this position?
If you do not believe you are in the top 2% of marketing applicants for this position, save your time (and ours) and do not apply.
The ideal person for this job is a marketing professional of the highest caliber. Imagine a career where you can commit and grow for the long-term. Where you'll grow in experience and expand your responsibilities.
You'll learn and execute our provide value upfront with no-obligation systems and leverage our client services team for content and creative support.
Most Important Performance Objectives
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, power posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Assist the Sales Team in performing Surface level digital marketing audits of prospective clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Successful Inbound Marketing Manager should be able to:
- Understand Uhuru's Agency Prospects needs
- Know the impacts Uhuru has on the industry and our clients'
- Implement Uhuru's Agile Process
- Work with our experts to manage the implementation of Uhuru's Inbound Marketing program on a day-to-day basis
- Establish strong relationships with our team
- Work and learn from Uhuru's CEO and President to implement a proven client generating inbound system.
- At least 1-3 years of marketing experience developing strategic marketing plans and tactical marketing programs for a variety of different industries
- Proven track record in developing marketing programs that have contributed to increased revenue, new customer acquisition, and customer retention
- An understanding of inbound marketing and/or experience working with HubSpot is REQUIRED.
- HubSpot certifications a plus: Inbound Certification, Email Marketing Certification, Content Marketing Certification, Inbound Sales Certification and HubSpot Design Certification
- Scrum experience preferable, as well as experience using product management tools (Redbooth, Jira, Asana, etc.) and being a product owner is plus, but will be taught.
- A student of marketing and digital with a passion for continually learning new ways to practice your craft
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, meets deadlines and exceed expectations
- Very strong proficiency using Google Apps: Docs, Calendar, Sheets, Presentations.
- Undergraduate degree
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Required Software Experience
- Google Apps
- Google Analytics / Webmasters
Important note: After you submit an application, we'll want to get to know you more. You'll be asked to email a short video introducing yourself and saying why you want to be a part of the Uhuru Team. This is required, if you are not going to submit a short video do not submit an application.