Conversion Designer (Digital/Web)
Location: Virtual. Will work from your home office.
Employee Type: Full Time, W-2 Employee
Support TEAM: YES! In-house creative, copywriting, development and channel support.
Job Type: Marketing
Experience: 3+ years graphic design experience in an agency; must have experience designing banners and landing pages.
Design to the Uhuru Level: View Our Portfolio
Here at Uhuru, we're looking for a creative to help develop and design conversion centered landing pages, digital ad campaigns, and other branded material.
Must be, self-motivated Full-Time Graphic Designer to work with our Senior Creative Designer. Must be 100% commitmeted to Uhuru and it's clients.
Yes, this awesome position will be remote.
If you have experience working in the digital advertising world, we'd love to talk to you!
** To apply, you must include your portfolio and/or samples of your recent work **
- Strong design aesthetic, with a refined sense of typography and visual hierarchy.
- Strong understanding of user experience, visual design, user research, and design principles.
- A solid understanding and proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- Experienced in designing for both web and print.
- Experience with web or landing page design
(Unbounce, HubSpot, or WordPress Design experience a plus!)
- Ability to visualize, own, and execute the creation of landing pages
- Experience designing link, banner, and image ads for Facebook, Google Adwords, Instagram, Twitter.
- 3+ years graphic design experience in an agency; must have experience designing banners and landing pages.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design preferred.
- Must have a strong portfolio exhibiting beautiful, creative design work.
- Ability to create original designs, icons, and illustrations using Adobe programs.
- Sketch experience a plus
- Must be familiar with responsive web-design
- Love surfing sites like Dribbble, Behance, and Crayon to get inspiration.
- Some knowledge of conversion rate optimization (CRO) - not required, but a plus.
- Great initiative and work ethic are at the core of Uhuru and key in this role. This position requires a results-driven and self-motivated individual.
- Capability and willingness to learn new concepts and ideas rapidly and then effectively apply them.
The Successful Uhuru Designer should be able to:
- Understand the client’s brand.
- Know how creative impacts campaign success and the impact you have on a client and their company.
- Understand your client’s story and message.
- Manage multiple clients with Uhuru's Agile Process
- Work with Uhuru Digital Marketing Consultants and Campaign Managers to create the overall campaign strategy for your clients and manage the creative process of that marketing program on a day-to-day basis.
General responsibilities include:
- Designing banners and landing pages based on project scope and client expectations.
- Be prepared to help marketers where needed from ad creative, emails, and newsletters
- Handling multiple projects while meeting critical deadlines (Agency experience is a plus!).
- Working collaboratively with team members, and being comfortable with feedback and making multiple edits to your work as needed.
Hopefully, our careers page gave you a sense of our team but here’s a bit more.
We have a lot of fun and love what we do.
Our motivation is honestly not about making a lot of money; rather it’s building something we're proud of and having a significant impact on the companies we work with.
We're a group of people who value friendship and relationships and want to pursue future business ideas together. We're a small team that is growing fast who trusts each other and loves working together.
If you've made it this far, then you should definitely apply.
Please note: After you submit an application, we'll want to get to know you more. You'll be asked to email a short video introducing yourself and saying why you want to be a part of the Uhuru Team. This is required, if you are not going to submit a short video do not submit an application.